Galleries          Store           Contact




Tuesday 4 September 2012

It's been a while

I've been slacking a bit with posting stuff, but I will be keeping this more up to date in the coming weeks. If you want our most up to date news, your best bet is our Facebook Page or Instagram @mf_farrell for me and @jovendor for Jo, we update them pretty much daily. I've also been pretty bad at taking photos recently but I've got a new camera now, so in the coming weeks I'll be posting more work as well.
Jo and I will be working at the East Coast Tattoo Convention in November, which you should all have a look at, Jo's particularly looking forward to the hog roast, and we'll have a load of designs drawn up for that.
We'd also like to thank everyone we met at the Norwich Body Arts Festival, we had a great time there and tattooed a few nice pieces, looking forward to going back to that beautiful city next year.
Anyway, here are couple things we've had through the door recently

Farrell

This is a photo of Cinderella all healed up on Teagan, we're working it into a half sleeve at the moment and we're not too far off from being finished right now


A happy bear with lots of honey for Layla, I'm going to be tattooing a goose on her on Monday in a similar style


And this Layla's russian doll that I did about 2 years ago now


No comments:

Post a Comment