Galleries          Store           Contact




Thursday 25 October 2012

New stuff

Just a few new pieces to post up from me and I finally managed to get a couple of things Andy's been working on as well.

Farrell

Nice bright girl's face, will hopefully get a healed photo soon


Finished off this religious half sleeve on Reece last weekend, going to be extending it with another angel and make it into a full one in the next few months


Another religious arm piece, lots of fun tweaking out the background and tying the whole design together


A pocket watch and compass on my friend Kay


An ankh with a scarab beetle on Noddy, she brought in a different design to this so I had to change it around and redraw it to work better for her


And lastly this lovely goose. My client wanted to go smaller with it, but it had a lot of meaning to her and I felt it was such a strong image I convinced her to get it this size. We're both happy we did as it's become a much more striking piece which sits perfectly on her arm


I've been lucky recently to have clients let me do my own thing with their designs. These are just a few tattoos I've done recently where I've had a lot of free reign and because of that I feel we've both ended up with more than we'd hoped. I just want to say thank-you to everyone who's put their trust in me recently and I can't wait to decorate you some more!

Andy

Andy did this Jesus in one sitting. I love the detail in his work and I was impressed to see him sit down for so long working tirelessly on it, and also to the client having the will to sit through it and get it done in one shot


This is a piece of flash that Andy redrew for his client and gave her a more modern updated version of a classic


He's not got too much more to do with this back piece, a couple more sittings and it should be all done



No comments:

Post a Comment